Butchertown Classic Tournament (08/15/2019)
The Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Butchertown Classic Tournament!
Join Nerd Louisville and Copper & Kings on East Washington Street and compete for glory and prizes in the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Butchertown Classic Tournament. The doors open at 7 PM and the tournament begins at 8 PM on the dot.
Pre-registration for the tournament is available until august 12th, and requires a $3 donation to Nerd Louisville. On-site registration is free and begins at 7 PM. We ask that pre-registered attendees check-in at least 30-minutes prior to the start of the tournament, otherwise we may have to give your spot to another player. Spaces are very limited.
Please note that all donations are used to fund our organization and support Nerd Louisville’s Next-Gen Nerds initiative.
→ Tournament Rules ←
- Single or double elimination (depending on number of attendees)
- Each set is best two out of three
- 3 stocks
- 7 minute time limit
- Stage hazards off
- Final Smash meters off
- If time runs out, winner is determined first by remaining stocks, then by percentages
- First stage pick is chosen at random from the list of starter stages
- Following stage(s) chosen by loser from list of starter and counter-pick stages
→ Stage List ←
- Final Destination
- Town & City
- Pokemon Stadium 2
- Lylat Cruise
- Kalos Pokemon League
- Castle Siege
- Yoshi’s Island
- Yoshi’s Story
- Unova Pokemon League
- All Battlefield and Ω stage forms
Online Registration Policy:
1. Please check with event co-ordinators by 7:30 PM.
2. Other than the occurence of a cancellation of the event, there are no refunds for online registration.
3. If you have not checked in with event co-ordinators by 7:35 p.m. you forfeit your reservation and your spot may be given to someone else.
The Nerd Louisville Code of Conduct:
All attendees agree to follow the Nerd Louisville Code of Conduct. We strive to create an inclusive, fun, and safe atmosphere for everyone. We ask that all participants at Nerd Louisville events conduct themselves in a manner conducive to the enjoyment and safety of other event participants.