Episode 4 – Star Wars RPG Actual Play
Note: we’ve recently updated our iTunes feed. If you subscribe to the podcast using iTunes, please find us in the iTunes Store and re-subscribe. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience!
In Episode 4 – Star Wars RPG Actual Play, we get together in honor of the release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens and Matt runs Amber, Jesse, and Mike through a short scenario. We give a shoutout at the beginning of the podcast to Role of the Die for hosting our game and then the fun begins!
Matt will be running a full session of the Star Wars RPG at our Slur Your Role! event at Kaiju on Sunday, January 17th from 4-8 p.m. If the game sounded fun on the podcast, come out and play!
Intro/outro graciously provided by Exacta Cube, Louisville (@gigasturtz).
- January Role of the Die Events
- Matt introduces the Star Wars scenario
- We plot to overcome the scenario; a distraction and then disable the ship containment
- Amber blows up some fuel cells while Jesse and Mike sneak into the control room
- We knock out some Storm Troopers, pull off some jedi mind tricks, and unlock the magnets
- We fly off into space
- We discuss the scenario, roleplaying, and Star Wars