Slur Your Role 132 (1/14/2024)
Nerd Louisville Presents – Slur Your Role!
Join Nerd Louisville at Kaiju on East Oak Street for an evening of role-playing and fun as we pursue our mission of making Louisville the most awesome nerd city in the universe.
Please note that we require a $6 donation to play. Your donation will fund our organizations events, charitable donations and supplies. The event is “first come, first served,” and seating is limited. If you would like to reserve a seat in advance, you can pre-register by clicking on the Ticket button below.
→ Game Menu ←
* System: The One Ring 2e
* Title: The Watchtowers of Annuminas
* Level: Beginner (Pre-gens provided)
* Description: Your company has gathered at the Grey Havens to hear from the dwarven lord, Dirial the Waxing Light, daughter of Gruinth. Rumors circulate that the forces of darkness have begun to gather in the east, in an old stronghold that Dirial’s ancestors once came from. You believe she offers wealth and adventure, but are you willing to face the dangers?
* System: D&D 5e
* Title: Svenmeer
* Level: 11th – 16th
* Description: It’s that time of year again, when the veil between the living and the dead thins and sometimes holes appear and things get through Svenmeer is no different. This is a time of celebration and fear and the dead.
* System: D&D 5e
* Title: A Resurrection Rangers Mission
* Level: 1st – 3rd (Pre-gens can be provided.)
* Description: Looking for the life and thrill of adventure, but want a purpose along with a promising career? Look no further than the Resurrection Rangers! We are the foremost group in Adventurer recovery and asset protection. This years recruit trials will be in Baldur’s Gate. The mission: locate and recover a party that has gone “Missing” in The Cloakwood and return them to the city. Do you have what it takes to be a Resurrection Ranger?
As always, drink responsibly and tip your bartender! Many thanks to Kaiju for hosting our event.
Online Registration Policy:
1. Your registration guarantees you a spot in a game.
2. If the game you registered for is canceled, you will be offered a spot in another game if at all possible. If we cannot find you another game, we will refund your registration fee.
3. Other than the occurence of a cancellation of the event, there are no refunds for online registration.
4. If you are not at your table by 10 minutes after game starts. you forfeit your reserved seat. Please show up by early to find your game.
The Slur Your Role Code of Conduct:
Treat everyone with respect, regardless of race, religion, gender, orientation, ability, favorite edition, or other differences. Avoid depicting stereotypes of real-world minority groups. Do not depict sexual assault or threats.
All nerds were created equal, so treat them that way! Help your GM enforce the code. You can also discreetly text (502) 416-5514 or speak to the event coordinator to report issues.