Slur Your Role 99 (04/10/2022)
Nerd Louisville Presents – Slur Your Role!
Join Nerd Louisville at Kaiju on East Oak Street for an evening of role-playing and fun as we pursue our mission of making Louisville the most awesome nerd city in the universe.
Please note that we require a $6 donation to play. $1 from each ticket will tip the bar staff while the rest of your donation will fund our organizations events, charitible donations and supplies. The event is “first come, first served,” and seating is limited. If you would like to reserve a seat in advance, you can pre-register by clicking on the Ticket button below.
If you plan to register for a D&D 5E Multiverse game, you must have a Multiverse legal character of the appropriate level. Pre-gens are provided at the event for players joining 1st level games or you are welcome to create your own 1st level Multiverse character. For more information about the Louisville D&D Multiverse, click here to read the Louisville D&D Multiverse Conventions.
→ Game Menu ←
* D&D 5e
* Title: The Tomb of the Mad Keg
* Level 3
* Description: In the small town of Cobalt, the local Bishop Tockuth Estevan needs the help of some local adventurers. The church has been doing some renovations and while working in the basement of the church, a mysterious tunnel opened up. After several people disappeared down the tunnel to investigate, only one came back. All she could say was “…….th ……..the …….they …….they’re alive …….”
►DM: Matthew Orr
* Powered by the Apocalypse
* Title: Homes on the Range (MoonPunk)
* Level: na/one shot
* Description: Haymarket Dome used to be the only food source for Luna colony. Now land developers want to bring in luxury apartments for Authority officials. How will you and your punk pals respond to this encroachment?
* D&D 5e
* Title: Interns Wanted
* Level 3
* Description: Looking to jumpstart your adventure career? Looking for an opportunity to gain experience in an in demand field? Sign up for our reverse internship! We will give you the opportunity to gain important adventure skills to add to your hero resume while under instruction of our famous and accomplished accredited mentors.
As always, drink responsibly and tip your bartender! Many thanks to Kaiju for hosting our event.
Online Registration Policy:
1. Your registration guarantees you a spot in a game.
2. If the game you registered for is canceled, you will be offered a spot in another game if at all possible. If we cannot find you another game, we will refund your registration fee.
3. Other than the occurence of a cancellation of the event, there are no refunds for online registration.
4. If you are not at your table by 4:05 p.m. you forfeit your reserved seat. Please show up by 3:55 to find your game.
The Slur Your Role Code of Conduct:
Treat everyone with respect, regardless of race, religion, gender, orientation, ability, favorite edition, or other differences. Avoid depicting stereotypes of real-world minority groups. Do not depict sexual assault or threats
All nerds were created equal, so treat them that way! Help your GM enforce the code. You can also discreetly text (502) 536-7729 or speak to the event coordinator to report issues.