Episode 20 – Louisville Zombie Walk [Explicit]
Disclaimer: this episode has The Devil in it and thus there is some evil and a bit of cursing.
Nerd Louisville chats with the folks behind the 2016 Louisville Zombie Walk. We talk about the upcoming event, this Saturday, August 27th at 8:29 p.m. The Louisville Zombie Walk boasts nearly 40,000 attendees and has become the world’s largest and longest running zombie walk in the world.
- What is the Zombie Walk all about?
- Death & Celebrities in 2016
- Derby City Rollergirls leading the walk
- Attendance expectations for this year
- Itinerary for Saturday
- Pre-parties and Professional Makeup
- 8:29 PM start time
- Participation as an entrance fee
- Where to get professional makeup done?
- Where to buy your own makeup?
- Tips & Tricks for dressing up as a zombie yourself
- Party Zone and after-party entertainment
- Contests for zombies
- A family friendly event
- Dog & Cat zombies
- Favorite memories and moments of prior Zombie Walks
- Oldest and largest Zombie Walk in the world
- Growing from 89 zombies to close to 40,000
- The Devil’s favorite part and unsanctioned events at cemeteries…
- Working with the city of Louisville to put on the Zombie Walk
- The Devil’s Attic haunted attraction and how to keep the horror vibe going through Halloween
- The theme of the Devil’s Attic, makeup, and production
- Custom soundtrack locally produced
- Discounted tickets for the Devil’s Attic at the Louisville Zombie Walk
- Swag at the Louisville Zombie Walk
- DRESS UP AS A ZOMBIE!
Until Saturday, enjoy this Louisville Zombie Walk promo video, starring The Devil himself.
- Mike Pfaff